• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

scholarship

Reaction score
i got 7A* and an A in mj2011 in one go n m wondering if i aply 2 sculs lyk city roots n beacon in aug 2o12 wil i be eligble 4 scholrship?plx do ans

Reaction score
thanks alot.but r u sure cux technicaly i shud hav taken admisi6n in aug 2011 But i dint n endd up wasting my whole yr.i dint apear in anymore papers either.so wil i stil be eligible 4 scholarship on basis of a yr old result of mj11 in aug 2012? thanks again

Reaction score
so what? Your grades remain the same, and the policy for scholarship remains same. SO dont worry!

Reaction score
awaisbuttrocksCIE said:
HassanBinFahim said:
Is there any chance of foreign scholarship if one gets straight A's ?

No scholarship in US:(

You do get Financial Aid from the universities of US if you have a good application.

Reaction score
Every country, except Israel. You have to apply to get into a university. The applying procedure includes sending your SAT scores, grades and stuff. That's what I mean by an application. And by good I mean that you have good grades, scores, good personal statements, CV and other supplements and stuff.

Reaction score
hamidali391 said:
Every country, except Israel. You have to apply to get into a university. The applying procedure includes sending your SAT scores, grades and stuff. That's what I mean by an application. And by good I mean that you have good grades, scores, good personal statements, CV and other supplements and stuff.
Thank you :)
This is for A levels, right ?

Reaction score
No, this was for university admissions. :O

For A'levels you just need your O'levels grades.