• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Scared Of Strangers??

Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb...

Are you scared of strangers? Aren't they letting you live your life?? If yeah, then check this out!

This presentation is basically about avoiding dealing with strangers...It was made, in order to spread the message that you, yourself are responsible for the "type" of people meeting you...I mean to say, many people are scared when they think about the consequences which will follow them, when they talk to an opposite gender, let it be your class mate, cousin or anyone!

It has 14 BEAUTIFUL reminders...trust me, obeying them isn't that difficult (Inshallah)...It'll help you avoid any sort of things which isn't allowed in Islam...which isn't loved by our Lord, Allah (s.w.t)..

Give it a try...won't take much of your time!

Jazakallah Khair...
remember me in your prayers! :)

P.S made by my friend...

MKh@lid princessanum XPFMember RoyalPurple MuslimGirl

(tagged people who told me to do so...no harsh feelings :D)

Attachments

• Reminder!!.pptx
    3.3 MB · Views: 29
Reaction score
@сᴏᴏʟ сяуѕтᴀʟѕ
Alaykum salaam wr wb....
JazakAllah khair for this amazing reminder.......
May Allah help us in our endeavors to strengthen our Imaan and to become better Muslims inshaAllah. Aameen.
Wa eyyakum..
Aameen!! Jazakallah khair for the dua..
May Allah give you success in this world as well as the hereafter..Aameen!

Reaction score
WaAlaikum AsSalam wr wb,
jazakAllah khair.. сᴏᴏʟ сяуѕтᴀʟѕ pretty awesome presentation...
May Allah S.W.T guide us and make us among the muttaqun.. Aameen.
Wa eyyakum..it's my pleasure that you all took some time from your bz routine to see the presentation!! Jazakallah khair to everyone..
Aameen!!! May Allah bless you and your family..Aameen!

Reaction score
Walikumassalam wr wb :)
Jazakallahu Khairen Coolio for such an awesome presentation. (y)
May Allah help us all in implementing all of these deeds as a whole in real life . (Ameen)
Keep up the good work and May Allah bless you. (Ameen)
Wa eyyakum..
Aameen! Aameen!!! Jazakallah Khair for those lovely Duas :D
May Allah bless you too and keep you happy and satisfied, always..Aameen :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
сᴏᴏʟ сяуѕтᴀʟѕ
AOA wr wb....
i was not able to see the presentation bcz in my computer i've 2003's version of powerpoint....can u convert it into that and then attach it... :s
WaAlaikumAsSalam Wr Wb..

Uploading in both formats; 2003 compatible and PDF fprmats - for those who don't have ppt..

Attachments

• Reminder!!.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 8

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Aoa wr wb...
dunno why, I'm not able to upload the other doc...i even tried to zip it and upload..it gives some security error...wait..let me see..

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Aoa wr wb...
dunno why, I'm not able to upload the other doc...i even tried to zip it and upload..it gives some security error...wait..let me see..
ws wr wb,
I guess pdf wd b gud enough coz ppl here must have it installed due to CIE pastpapers....
peace.

Reaction score
сᴏᴏʟ сяуѕтᴀʟѕ
AOA wr wb....
i was not able to see the presentation bcz in my computer i've 2003's version of powerpoint....can u convert it into that and then attach it... :s
Walaikumassalam wr wb...
I hope you can see it now...

WaAlaikumAsSalam Wr Wb..

Uploading in both formats; 2003 compatible and PDF fprmats - for those who don't have ppt..

ws wr wb,
I guess pdf wd b gud enough coz ppl here must have it installed due to CIE pastpapers....
peace.
Jazakumullah Khair both of you for your help...
May Allah bless you.