• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SAT Subject Tests Practice? (Jan 28)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
As-salam-o-alaikum!:LOL:

I'm appearing for the SAT Subject Tests on Jan 28th InshaAllah, and hopefully I'll try my best to complete my revision by Jan 20th so that I have 1 week which I can use to review any topics which aren't clear and may be more practice.

Does anyone know where I could get some model test papers anywhere.....better if they are the previously administered ones?

Jazak Allah Khairen!

P.S. Anyone else here giving SAT on Jan 28th? :unsure:

Reaction score
Hmm, I'm taking SAT Subject test in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics on Jan 28 - do tell me if you find any official or challenging Practice tests.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Hmm, I'm taking SAT Subject test in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics on Jan 28 - do tell me if you find any official or challenging Practice tests.
Assalamoalaikum!

sure..I will...how r u preparing? I'm giving Biology, Chemistry and Physics!

and I have a doubt in chemistry...You probably must be using Barrons.....

so in the electrochemistry chapter...to find the Ecell they are adding the two potentials....but what we learnt is

Ecell = E(reduction) - E(oxidation)

what to do?

Reaction score

Yeah, your guess is right. I haven't read that topic from barron's book because I've done that topic already in A-level. But anyway...

...it's probably because of the fact that there's no "specific" formula for finding cell potential. Your formula is correct, but you can always add two electrode potentials(with sign of one of the equations reversed) to get the cell potential. Electrode potential values are for the equations where electrons are written on left hand side of the equilibrium - when we're doing a reaction in which a half equation has to go in the backward direction, we reverse the sign of its electrode potential values.

Hope that helps.

Reaction score
As-salam-o-alaikum!:ROFLMAO:

I'm appearing for the SAT Subject Tests on Jan 28th InshaAllah, and hopefully I'll try my best to complete my revision by Jan 20th so that I have 1 week which I can use to review any topics which aren't clear and may be more practice.

Does anyone know where I could get some model test papers anywhere.....better if they are the previously administered ones?

Jazak Allah Khairen!

Why not try this site
www.sparknotes.com
ther have 3 practise tests for each subjects

Reaction score
As-salam-o-alaikum!:LOL:

Jazak Allah Khairen!

i'm having it too.

Reaction score
Aoa wr wb!

which subjects?

hi...i took this test too for physics, biology and chemistry....but i still havent received my scores cuz college board is having some kind of freakish 3 week review or something... :S argh...how was ur scores? :)