• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SAT self study

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Please specify first which SAT are you talking about, I or II, only then someone may help you, I suppose.

TSZ

Reaction score
If u wanna apply to the states u need an extremely high score so u'll need tuiutions, or else leave 'em

Reaction score
If u wanna apply to the states u need an extremely high score so u'll need tuiutions, or else leave 'em
what precisely do you mean by 'extremely high score'? :p meaning, what would be the range of score you seem to be referring to?

Reaction score
what precisely do you mean by 'extremely high score'? :p meaning, what would be the range of score you seem to be referring to?

SAT I > 2200. SAT II > 2300. This is for the good colleges though. If you are an otherwise brilliant student or not applying for any financial aid, you can get in with lower scores than these.

Reaction score
Please specify first which SAT are you talking about, I or II, only then someone may help you, I suppose.
it depends...which SAT do i need to do for entrance in pakistani medical universities...?

Reaction score
and do u know how many SAT seats are available per university ?
Well i only know for NUST , its medical school is AMC - army medical college ... while applying there are three boxes and u can tick all of the 3 , 2 or just 1 .. which say1. Entry test procedure for national student ,2.Sat procedure for national student , 3.sat procedure for international student ................... basically they evaluate all record of your school , high school and all , there isnt an exact number of seats mentioned.. although yes in some universities international seats are pretty limited

Reaction score
ok.
Well i only know for NUST , its medical school is AMC - army medical college ... while applying there are three boxes and u can tick all of the 3 , 2 or just 1 .. which say1. Entry test procedure for national student ,2.Sat procedure for national student , 3.sat procedure for international student ................... basically they evaluate all record of your school , high school and all , there isnt an exact number of seats mentioned.. although yes in some universities international seats are pretty limited
..thankx a lot dude (y)

Reaction score
Hello!

Iam planning to take SAT 1 in october this year.......Is it possible to prepare myself in 3 months without tuitions? My English is just normal....

Reaction score
Hello!

Iam planning to take SAT 1 in october this year.......Is it possible to prepare myself in 3 months without tuitions? My English is just normal....
hi.
yes, it totally is! all you need is a couple of good SAT guides and you're ready to start preparing. :)

Reaction score
maryamshake94@ Can you plz specify which SAT guides? I mean writers or name of the book...

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
This may help answer your question:

" Student's who aren't self-motivated and won't study alone benefit most from an academy/tuition-center. One-on-one tutoring should be for people who are behind or don't understand what to study. Self-motivated students should prepare on their own.

"I think that what I got out of my academy-course was stronger vocabulary and experiences from taking practice tests. If I had bought a good vocabulary book and made my own schedule, I think that I could have been just as effective."

Reaction score
Hy guys.....
I m in as level rite nw .....
So guys wht do u thnk shud I apear fr sat dis year or shud gve it next year.....??,??