• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SAT II Subject Test

Reaction score
Hello Everyone. New here.

Just wanted to ask some questions about SAT II. Right now i'm in Alevels final year (A2) But reappearing in two subjects of As-level (Physcs And Chemistry). Will be done by 19th Nov InshAllah. Now i haven't even touched any of my A2 books. Will start studying A2 by the end of November InshAllah. I just wanted to ask that should i give my SAT II Subject test in Physics, Chemistry and Maths Level II by January 22nd 2011 which is the last date of SAT Subject Test after that there's one in May but that one is too far away. I wont know much of my A2 so will it be hard for me to study SAT II or is SAT II equivilant to As-level Physics Chemistry and Maths. I know my As-level Physics, Chemistry and Maths very well MashAllah so will i be able to score easily in SAT II? I will have almost a month and 20 days to prepare. Will that be enough to get a good score or do i need more time?

I also wanted to ask that when do most Paki University's ask for the SAT II scores? University's like Nust,Lums,GIKI etc.
i'll be applying for the Engineering field so i guess most university's require either SAT II subject test or you have to give the entry test right? SAT I is not required for the Engineering field right? So if i give my SAT II Subject test in January i'll get my scores by the mid of Febuary InshAllah so will i be able to apply to the above mentioned university's?

Please do help me out. Kind of in a delimma here.
Thanks. =)

Reaction score
this is the time to prepare for SAT II.
many students(80%) appear in jan SAT II every year.
you should get a good teacher for that so that in minimum time you may have to cover maximum.
or even you by yourself can prepare.

Reaction score
One of my friends used to work part-time as a Kaplan instructor teaching prep courses for the SAT exam. I'd recommend finding a prep course such as this or another accredited one to prepare for the exam. It sounds like you have less than two months to study so a course that can give you the highlights of what to study may be beneficial.