• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SAT II score for NUST

Reaction score
Is a score of 2320 (Math2, Phy, Chem), good enough to get me into the engineering program at NUST at the campus of my choice?

Note: I would like not to take their entrance test (I haven't registered yet), so I need a definitive answer.

Reaction score
If I say no, would you be able to do anything? No?

Your question is pointless. As our suggestions are not going to effect your actions.

Your score is good enough to get in BUT there is always a chance otherwise.

Reaction score
I actually haven't applied yet. So, I could register for their test too, in case my score doesn't guarantee admission. It's just that I don't want to and would like to avoid it.

So, no, my question is not pointless; although, I agree, it could have been worded better.

Reaction score
Only 2400 guarantees admission. But I have seen 2060 getting in so your chances are pretty high.
You should give the test for safety

Reaction score
Is a score of 2320 (Math2, Phy, Chem), good enough to get me into the engineering program at NUST at the campus of my choice?

Note: I would like not to take their entrance test (I haven't registered yet), so I need a definitive answer.
Get in sure. Into the program of your choice? Most definitely not. Last year one of my friend got 2330. His priority was electrical but he could only get into mechanical that too on the 4th merit list. So do take the entrance test :)

Reaction score
can anyone tell me what was the minimum score to get into electrical engg last year???

Reaction score
Your score is good enough.No need to take those stupid entry test.You can get in almost all engineering fields last year my friend with a score of 2200 got in civil engineering at H12.So you need not to worry

Reaction score
Your score is good enough.No need to take those stupid entry test.You can get in almost all engineering fields last year my friend with a score of 2200 got in civil engineering at H12.So you need not to worry

that is not true at all and VERY misguiding ... you need ATLEAST 2350 to get into a high merit program of your choice. if you have anything below 2350 you are just at the edge of the cliff my friend.