• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SAT II (BIO , CHEM & PHY) PLEASE HELP !!

Reaction score
i really really wanna score good in SAT II... Please guide me as to how i am supposed to study... i'll be having two days only .. I'm doing A'levels and have just given my exams which would i assume aid me in SAT II ... Whatelse am i supposed to go through for my exam ???
Would appreciate your response

Reaction score
i really really wanna score good in SAT II... Please guide me as to how i am supposed to study... i'll be having two days only .. I'm doing A'levels and have just given my exams which would i assume aid me in SAT II ... Whatelse am i supposed to go through for my exam ???
Would appreciate your response
i suggest you skip the test ... 2 days not enough at all if u're aiming at a 2000+ score

Reaction score
i suggest you skip the test ... 2 days not enough at all if u're aiming at a 2000+ score
Well , i was pretty confident since i recently gave my A'levels examinations... My paper went really good

Reaction score
Well , i was pretty confident since i recently gave my A'levels examinations... My paper went really good
u need to be extremely quick .. give a large ammount of time to practise tests ... know which questions to leave and which to attend as u can not solve them all .. that requires a lot of practise

Reaction score
u may giv it in Ocotober..that will giv u a good chance to study nd obtain a high grade. the upcmng date is 6thOct and then 3rd Nov