• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Sat I

Reaction score
What is Sat I? When is the best time to appear for it?
I have done my olevels so now should i prepare for sat I and appear in the exam in november??????
plzzzzzzzzzzzz help is needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

Reaction score
What is Sat I? When is the best time to appear for it?
I have done my olevels so now should i prepare for sat I and appear in the exam in november??????
plzzzzzzzzzzzz help is needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

A standardized test, SAT I measures Verbal, Mathematical and Writing skills. The test intends to primarily aid Undergrad Schools to assess the potential of the applicants for advanced study. Universities in the US, while inviting applications from prospective students, ask for SAT I scores.
The examination is entirely a paper-based Test. The test is scored on a maximum of 2400. The SAT I score alone cannot guarantee admission into a school - the test is only one of the major factors taken into consideration in the long process of an applicant getting admitted into a graduate school he/she desires.

Reaction score
A standardized test, SAT I measures Verbal, Mathematical and Writing skills. The test intends to primarily aid Undergrad Schools to assess the potential of the applicants for advanced study. Universities in the US, while inviting applications from prospective students, ask for SAT I scores.
The examination is entirely a paper-based Test. The test is scored on a maximum of 2400. The SAT I score alone cannot guarantee admission into a school - the test is only one of the major factors taken into consideration in the long process of an applicant getting admitted into a graduate school he/she desires.
thanxxxxxxx