• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SAT help please!!! It's urgent

Reaction score
Can I take the SAT's in a different country? For example, if Pakistan doesn't have any seats left, can I register in Dubai or some place else?

Reaction score
Unfortunately, all of the SAT seats in Pakistan are unavailable. Can I take the SAT's in some country where the seats are available?

Reaction score
hey buddy , seats are available in Pakistan but you have to select the option "Let College Board Find a Seat for you." After that select your ideal center and hopefully college board will find a seat for you . I just got mine in my preferred center.

Another thing it's on luck also......................

Reaction score
hey buddy , seats are available in Pakistan but you have to select the option "Let College Board Find a Seat for you." After that select your ideal center and hopefully college board will find a seat for you . I just got mine in my preferred center.

correct... but isnt it only applicable when the seats are available? i mean when we check in the site and see all the centers say that its FULL ?

Reaction score
Yes. When every seat, in the listed section of centers, is full then you get to choose that option..........

Reaction score

in what subjects re you appearing ? One thing i wanted to ask.... what if they couldnt find the seat for us? I mean before allotting any centre they ask for making a payment..... if they dont find the seats for us will the return the payments made?

Reaction score
I am appearing for SAT-I. I don't know anything about refunding but they'll work hard to find a seat in your ideal center or nearby.

Reaction score
Can I take the SAT's in a different country? For example, if Pakistan doesn't have any seats left, can I register in Dubai or some place else?
email collegeboard and ask them

Im not sure whether you can use Pakistani passport in any other country, BUT ASK THEM AND CONFIRM IT