• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SAT Books For Sale

Reaction score
Well it depends on the amount of time you have aswell.

If you have about 1-2 months before each subject test, i say go for princeton review. It's is more reader friendly and little bit more in detail.

Although this doesn't mean barrons isn't any good either. It's an excellent book but just a bit hard to understand for the first time especially for Maths and has a bit of superfluous material.

I prepared for Physics through Barrons, Chemistry through Princeton Review and Maths through princeton review first and then through Barrons.

Maths is really hard to understand from Barrons unless you go through Princeton Review first.

Reaction score
Oh yea good idea Edifier..well if anyone from Saudi Arabia wants SAT Subject test books u can buy them from me..Just let me know if ure interested

Reaction score
Still have them.

Grab these while you can since the SAT season is almost here.

Reaction score
hey edifier. I guess U gave sat 2 ??? so what score u got in?? would u mind telling that. just a general question :)