• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

sat based admission in Nust for mbbs bds and applied biosciences

Reaction score
I want to know how much score do we need overall in sat 2 science subjects out of 2400 to get admission in mbbs and bds of army medical college?? I know merit must be really high...:( how much high is it any idea?? I really want to do mbbs :( if I am getting 82% in sat 2 science subjects overall is it possible to get the admission please reply

Reaction score
It shows that so many people get rejected...come on Nust people should not be that harsh...otherwise everyone will flee away from pakistan and choose to study abroad... Why arent they so pitiful? :( :( :( We all choose Nust because its one of the best colleges of pakistan....there are other top colleges too in the world that are much better than Nust but the thing is that they are quite expensive. And moreover in pakistan people say that Nust is a good college as in overall. One of my friends even told me that its safer than other colleges in islamabad? is it true? Arent there any other colleges better or equal to NUST?

Reaction score
It shows that so many people get rejected...come on Nust people should not be that harsh...otherwise everyone will flee away from pakistan and choose to study abroad... Why arent they so pitiful? :( :( :( We all choose Nust because its one of the best colleges of pakistan....there are other top colleges too in the world that are much better than Nust but the thing is that they are quite expensive. And moreover in pakistan people say that Nust is a good college as in overall. One of my friends even told me that its safer than other colleges in islamabad? is it true? Arent there any other colleges better or equal to NUST?

no its not that, we have alot of talent in Pakistan, people there are smart. Imagine if everyone got into NUST where the standards would go?? The reason why it is the best is because only the best can get in it.
There are other unis like LUMS, GIKI and IBA, but I dont know about them because I havent been there.

Reaction score
no its not that, we have alot of talent in Pakistan, people there are smart. Imagine if everyone got into NUST where the standards would go?? The reason why it is the best is because only the best can get in it.
There are other unis like LUMS, GIKI and IBA, but I dont know about them because I havent been there.
Yeah u r right :) I agree our pakistan has got loads of talentss mashallah .....well lets just hope for the best....we may get into other med school too because in the end we want to be awesome doctors.....I personally feel that getting good grades doesn't guarantee that someone will become a great doctor....like albert einstein he was just a C or D grade student but well he was quite smart too but most importantly he was motivated and passionate....hahah anyways I am bragging the topic too much...but yeah getting good grades can enhance ur self confidence it gives u loads of hopes. so i am not saying that dont get good grades just aim for highest but if u didnt get into NUST then it really doesnt mean that u wont become a good doctor.....always aim for highest grades and leave the rest to Allah. everything happens for good :D And honestly friend there are way better colleges than NUST :p Like harvard or stanford they are world famous....but the reason why we choose NUST cz we pakistanis want to study in the best college of our country and yeah its best cz of the smart students so yeah

Reaction score
Hello people, I got 2350 on SAT2 and want to apply to nust on Sat based seats. I think I made a mess of it. The last date for Nust to receive the scores is 15th July. I know that's far away. But last time the scores came out at 11th february I think. I sent them to LUMS and they recieved it in the mid of April which is extremely late. If I send my SAT scores today will they be able to receive them till 15th July or is it too late now. I don't want to waste my money but I'm confident my score is high to gurantee me a seat in nust.

Reaction score
There is no harm in sending ur score even now, and u have to mention on ur form when applying ur SAT score just do it there. You score is good, so dont waste it

Hello people, I got 2350 on SAT2 and want to apply to nust on Sat based seats. I think I made a mess of it. The last date for Nust to receive the scores is 15th July. I know that's far away. But last time the scores came out at 11th february I think. I sent them to LUMS and they recieved it in the mid of April which is extremely late. If I send my SAT scores today will they be able to receive them till 15th July or is it too late now. I don't want to waste my money but I'm confident my score is high to gurantee me a seat in nust.