• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SAT 1 question?

Reaction score
I just did my O levels and now I will be heading to final year high school.. will SAT 1 be easy for me or hard, due to the O level curriculum I followed?

TSZ

Reaction score
Even after A-levels SAT will be hard for u. You have a golden chance. Prepare for it and give it in the Oct session

Reaction score
only the english part is quiet hard. math is easy and most of the stuff is the same wat v studied in O'levels. i m also planning to giv it this Oct session

Reaction score
only the english part is quiet hard. math is easy and most of the stuff is the same wat v studied in O'levels. i m also planning to giv it this Oct session
Are you studying by yourself or by a tutor? What books you reccommend for self study?

Reaction score
Are you studying by yourself or by a tutor? What books you reccommend for self study?
all by myself. nd i myself dunt no abt any buks yet. if u cum to know, then plz do tell me. but online i do sum practice questions nd trying to learn new english words.

Reaction score
You can buy the official guide to sat by their website or by any thrift store or book store which are selling them in cheap, make sure your you get the latest edition of it, because their exam patterns might change

Reaction score
I have just finished my O levels, is there still time for me to give sat 1, I am thinking of applying to Harvard college foe my A Levels, and also can somebody tell me about Sat 1, what are the subjects and stuff! please reply soon.

Reaction score
You can apply for Harvard for undergraduate studies, not for A-levels..and as you have completed your O levels , start your SAT 1 preparation as soon as possible :)

Reaction score
You can apply for Harvard for undergraduate studies, not for A-levels..and as you have completed your O levels , start your SAT 1 preparation as soon as possible :)
Thank you! and as for undergraduate I look that up, thanks once again!

Reaction score

Yeah but he has got to do A's as well right in order to achieve good grades in SATII subject tests where A2's studies will help him

Reaction score
can u please tell me abt the essay prompt u faced on 6th Oct SAT....???

Reaction score
guidebooks

Attachments

• Grammar.pdf
    766.1 KB · Views: 7
  • grammarfocus.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
Reaction score
I have just finished my O levels, is there still time for me to give sat 1, I am thinking of applying to Harvard college foe my A Levels, and also can somebody tell me about Sat 1, what are the subjects and stuff! please reply soon.
> Your plans are exactly as same as me for Harvard but my cousin is in Harvard so he explained me that Harvard admission's take on the bases of SAT 1 and 2 subject test of SAT 2 (2012) and as far as we have done o level and a level, we would be more likely to be much better than other students in their opinion if we get good scores in SAT and for other people > don't worry about Harvard fees ... they give you money (full time) which is called as financial scholarship on the bases of needs of your family & income. The requirement of Harvard are for 2012 :

SAT 1 > 2200 or above (which is easy for o level students),
SAT 2 > 2 subject test with 720 or above,
O level or Igcse > A* will impress them,
A level > Straight A's,
3 recommendation Letters from you school,
A highly great Essay about you and your performance,
Some Honors and awards you have achieved but it must in the form of certificate ex : Charity, Science project, intership...
You must pretend to be a good athlete like a good basketball player/ if not athlete good Chess will impress more than that.

That above requirements will really force them to get your admission ^^

AT-LAST but not the least the interview...
On interview , they will ask deep personal and about your predicated feature questions ; the most usually asked are:-
Why you want study in Harvard and what it makes you ?
What's your most weakness and why it is ?
What do you think you'll be after 10 years and why ?
Why you choose (engineering/medical/law/business) and what it makes you capable of doing that ?
Whats the last time & on what bases you made you parents proud ?

And before applying to Harvard , keep your (Facebook/twitter) look like some nerdy and smart person especially the pictures .. they will search and see that what kind of personality are you.. (cousins experienced)

The interview will be around 2-3 hours so keep mentally prepared and will discuss everything and remember they record what you say so think wisely and say. Good Luck !