• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SAT 1 November Result Date ?

Reaction score
when are the results commin' out ? So far, i think its 21st nov ? i dearly wish to ace it,,,BUT it sucked BIG TIME

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
The "Days remaining" box can be found on collegeboard's site.

Reaction score
Probably on 2oth or 21st ? How was your SAT ? My essay went really bad :(
yeah...Its in 3 days time (SCARY)...My essay was bad too. I had to force examples into it , not because the topic was bad but because of the lack of time....the grammar section unexpectedly repeated thrice and the math one was a lil' time consuming especially a couple of student response questions/////BUT lets see what the result has to say

Reaction score
yeah...Its in 3 days time (SCARY)...My essay was bad too. I had to force examples into it , not because the topic was bad but because of the lack of time....the grammar section unexpectedly repeated thrice and the math one was a lil' time consuming especially a couple of student response questions/////BUT lets see what the result has to say
At what time its going to come out in pakistan?

Reaction score
m
mine was 1860 but u knw wat im over it, since sat 1 ws not gonna help me in any way getting into a science program in a good college....

but do tell me ure score,,,nd are u studying sciences or bussiness?...also wat ws ure essay score,,,mine ws only a 7
I scored 8 in essay.. 650 in writing 630 in maths...just screwed the critical reading. Actually i am in AS and it was my first attempt so i am preparing for January.. I am aiming for above 2200 InshAllah :)

And SAT only helps admission in USA for almost every college.. It is compulsory for you take to take it if you are applying in US :p