• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

:( sadd hlpp

Reaction score
i did a fAtal misTake in URdu p1,,,...,,..,,..,,i wrote urdu as my fAvoRite lAnguage :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:,,,,.....
any sUggesTion wHat wOulD haPpEn......plzz hlP reAlyy dEpreSsed,,,, :oops: :cry:

Reaction score
my Urdu p2 wEnt reAlly aWesoME :cool: :good:,,...even in p1 my letter aNd traNslatIOn wAs gr8.,,.btw prAy 4 me plzzzz i need them.,,...InsHAllah Allah will help me.,,,,..,,hope i get an A or A*

Reaction score
munir123 said:
i did a fAtal misTake in URdu p1,,,...,,..,,..,,i wrote urdu as my fAvoRite lAnguage :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:,,,,.....
any sUggesTion wHat wOulD haPpEn......plzz hlP reAlyy dEpreSsed,,,, :oops: :cry:
I think that would give an impression of a kiddish answer as u cannot learn a language u already know...but thats till there. u will however not looses any more marks than 2 marks because of this blunder as the examiner will judge ur answer by the points u hav presented on the advantages....so CHILL :beer:

Reaction score
Dude but cant he understand that u r not a pakistani but a person from outside pakistan residing here and it can also be possible as its second language so he might think that u r taking english as first language and urdu as the other language u wanna learn !!

Reaction score
hey,
your explanation sounds good. But i've heard that urdu papers are checked locally (i.e. in Pakistan) so there still lies a bit of uncertainty. However, you should get the Benefit of Doubt!

Good Luck

Reaction score
dont worry man its goin to be okay so just chill and prepare for next years exams or for oct - nov exams if u giving then anyways hope we all get A* in all subjects with good percentages.........

Reaction score
dont worry man its not that mch of a deal...first of all if they are checked by foreigners as scouserlfc said< they probably wont cut any marks bu f they are checked locally then they shouldnt cut more than two marks.....u just did a blunder..every one almost does it and most even end up getting an A* or Am so chill man! dont worry Inshallah Allah will help you.

Reaction score
chill bro BLUNDERS are done even by the most brilliant students bcs of tension we have during exam....keep chill prepare for next year exams forget what u did.

Reaction score
So what ?? I wrote English as my favorate language !! was there some restriction not to write on Urdu ??