• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SABANCI UNIVERSITY

Reaction score
I am applying to Sabanci University-School of Management (finance). I am choosing Sabanci over IBA. What do you guys suggest. I plan to do CIMA or maybe CFA after completing my undergraduate degree.

Reaction score
Sabanci is a great university. I already had the acceptance letter but could not go because they only offered me 25% scholarship.

Reaction score
I am applying to Sabanci University-School of Management (finance). I am choosing Sabanci over IBA. What do you guys suggest. I plan to do CIMA or maybe CFA after completing my undergraduate degree.
Sabanci is a really nice university , ive been there last year .. However you can choose to go to Eastern Mediterranean University in Turkish Cyprus , they just got GERMAN accreditation for the finance program and every Pakistani here is on 50 percent scholarship