• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

S1 STATISTICS, CODING?

Reaction score
i was talking to my friend the other day, and she told me we have a chapter called coding! what is coding? do we even have that (cie)?

Reaction score
o_O what is it
all we have is

1. Representation of data
2. Permutations and combinations
3. Probability
4. Discrete random variables
5. The normal distribution

Reaction score
I dont hav any notes per say but if u want i can help you out wherever u need help
try doin a few qs frm the past papers

Reaction score
my teacher didn't teach it! do you happen to have any notes?
This is just a sub topic in the mean median mode chap there are many questions of mean and standard deviation which we have to solve using coding method in past papers

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with continuity correction plz....i'm confused when to add or subtract those limits.....plz help.....giving As this 22nd

Reaction score
Did u do this question? I mean did u attempt it? I know how to find the mean and var from the coding given..but how do i convert it back into the coding if i am given sigma x etc etc? Somewhat what this question asks for. Any help?
I have done this question but I don't get what u wanna say can you tell me which part you are talking about the first or the second so that I can explain it to you