• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

RUNNING AN EDUCATION WEBSITE-NEED VOLUNTEERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
do you have an hour a week to spare to post some science notes for IGCSE/A levels,link to posts,websites,or any other videos?
Running an educational website does not only help others and would be a great way to share knowledge between students,it would also really make your university application sound more interesting than others(making you sound more responsible),so if you are interested in helping once in a while in managing the website please message me!It could be anyone,from any country who is willing to help.
if anyone interested please message me!

Reaction score
do you have an hour a week to spare to post some science notes for IGCSE/A levels,link to posts,websites,or any other videos?
Running an educational website would also really make your university application sound more interesting than others,so if you are interested in helping once in a while in managing the website please message me!It could be anyone,from any country who is willing to help.

Interested

Reaction score
not GCSE?
and what type of help do you need?

it is for IGCSE CIE/(Could be edexcel too) help could be in linking useful websites,managing the website by making it more organized,posting pictures,notes...promoting the site..anything useful!

Reaction score
Running an educational website does not only help others and would be a great way to share knowledge between students,it would also really make your university application sound more interesting than others(making you sound more responsible),so if you are interested in helping once in a while in managing the website please message me!It could be anyone,from any country who is willing to help.
if anyone interested please message me!
Interested!!!:)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Do not post such stuff again; this site is not for advertisements.

Topic locked, and other hundreds of duplicate topics in all the sub-forums deleted. :)

P.S A small public warning to the OP: If I see a similar thread anywhere on this site, you will be permanently banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.