• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Revison notes?

Reaction score
can we have revision notes for core subjects like physics, maths and computin' for A-level hsc ? :wink:

for e.g maths i've got this : http://www.mediafire.com/?prol7cevs8yp6cm

It contains explained chapters like complex numbers and differential equations and more!

and maybe a section in the downloads that enables us to download contents of purely revision :lol:

Thanks xtremepapers! Highly appreciated ;)
nani

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
hehe, we've had that bee in our bonnet since a long time.. all i can say is stay tuned.! U'd be surprised in a few months, inshaAllah...

Reaction score
You need to know when you study hard and feel that you don't know anything be comfortable and be sure that you will do great in the exams. For the rest of the subjects, you can go through them with your eyes and make notes with the points you feel you would forget. The English you can make a paper with all the grammar rules not to forget, that always works for me.