• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Revisions for English as a second language (0510) Posted here !!!!!!

Reaction score
Top Ready made Articles , Letters and summaries ...doubts in years according to past papers and everything :)

Important points to score A* as per Examiners ?

useful sites and points ....Help Is appreciated :)

Let's share our ideas together (y)

Anyone please also share oct/nov 2013 exam papers for english (0510) ?

Remember me in your prayers
:X3:

Last edited:
Reaction score
SOURCES (y)(y)

Last edited:
Reaction score
thanks for the hard work!!! but i really dont know how to prepare and where to start from i feel lost in english:cry:!! plz tell me how r u preparing??

Reaction score
thanks for the hard work!!! but i really dont know how to prepare and where to start from i feel lost in english:cry:!! plz tell me how r u preparing??

My plesure! and Metoo wallahy idk :/ but u know what the was the reason for making this thread a group of those giving eng this session we could help each other to be motivated by going through each of these links everyday ....even we could Plan one specific paper to solve at the end and share the doubts here :)
Would u join the Idea ?

Reaction score
My plesure! and Metoo wallahy idk :/ but u know what the was the reason for making this thread a group of those giving eng this session we could help each other to be motivated by going through each of these links everyday ....even we could Plan one specific paper to solve at the end and share the doubts here :)
Would u join the Idea ?
yeah sure i'm in (y)