• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Revision Notes 4 ICT, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Business Studies

Reaction score
ummm... the businness studies notes are GCSE :( are they completely different from IGCSE? Please help...

Reaction score
In a certain organism, two traits are determined by two pairs of alleles, each of which shows dominance. One trait is determined by some combination of the alleles A and a. The other trait is determined by some combination of the alleles B and b, which are located on a different chromosome from A and a. Construct a complete Punnett square to show the results of a cross between two parents with genotypes Aabb (parent #1) and AaBb (parent #2). Then determine each of the following:

a) What fraction of the offspring is expected to have the same genotype as parent #1?
b) What fraction of the offspring is expected to have the same phenotype as parent #2?
c) What fraction of the offspring is expected to be dihybrid?

Please help me, i have a test tmmw!!! if possible please mail me the answer at [email protected]