• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Revelation Day

Reaction score
I am freaking out, particularly when someone like Dark Destination keeps telling you the thresholds for subjects, and asks if he can get an A* or A, in a sub. You have got to affiliate it with yourself before giving an answer, and the mere thought can give you goosbumps
so wat r the thersholds he told u :p :/

Reaction score
so wat r the thersholds he told u :p :/
Why don't you ask him? :p

What's gonna happen, will happen. No use worrying.

Am i the only one who is not freaking out? :p

Many of the subjects i appeared in, went bad. >.<
But i'm gonna let fate play its course. :)
Then why do you bother looking up the IGCSE sections on xtremepapers looking for thresholds, and worrying about the grade you will get. Why don't you let fate play its course?? :p

Reaction score
Dark Destination
Can you please tell me the grade threshold of following subjects
Chemistry 5070 (Important)
Computer 7010
Islamiyat 2058
Please tell me I am desperate T_T

Reaction score
Dark Destination

Can you give me the grade threshold for Physics, Mathematics and Biology AS levels only?

Reaction score
In Islamiyat P1, 1 or 2 of the figures went wrong and 1 or 2 accidentally skipped...
P2 went amazing i guess. Geography too.
History went meh cz one question caused a great bit of confusion. What do you make with this? :(

Reaction score
Ok guys, 2 days to the results and if you are not freaking out, great, if you are then welcome to the worry brigade, but forget about the grade threshold and all that, what is done is done, now just keep everything crossed and hope for the best.

Best of luck!