• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Retest in of Maths in Kuwait?

Reaction score
My friend told me that too. I guess it's because the math exam was leaked and i guess A LOT of people got that leaked exam and they obtained marks they shouldn't have acquired, so yea that restart seems to be 75% true. as the grade thresholds are going to be very high if a restart didn't take place. Either way it's fine if they did restart it, it's going to be of the same difficulty p2 was soo easy so this one will be too, p4 was moderate and so will this one too.

Reaction score
My friend told me that too. I guess it's because the math exam was leaked and i guess A LOT of people got that leaked exam and they obtained marks they shouldn't have acquired, so yea that restart seems to be 75% true. as the grade thresholds are going to be very high if a restart didn't take place. Either way it's fine if they did restart it, it's going to be of the same difficulty p2 was soo easy so this one will be too, p4 was moderate and so will this one too.
I hope they change their decisions and refrain from taking retests, as from what I've known, most of the leaked papers weren't actually leaked here, but, were passed on. And I'm concerned about candidates who might have been travelling abroad. :L

Reaction score
I hope they change their decisions and refrain from taking retests, as from what I've known, most of the leaked papers weren't actually leaked here, but, were passed on. And I'm concerned about candidates who might have been travelling abroad. :L
Yea that might be a problem for those candidates, but leaks have been a serious issue this year. People knew the answers to the last question p4 the one with 10 marks and a lot took 10/10 that wasn't how it should have went down, very few should have taken 10/10 and the others should have got like 8s and 7s and less but when out of 10 candidates 7 got 10/10 on a hard question like that it's a problem and i am talking about this question only, who knows what might have happened with the rest of the paper, i predict that if no retests is going to take place out of 10 candidates 7-8 will get 70-75/80 which is NOT fair to those who might have worked hard and made some silly mistakes, while those who cheated got it all right without any hard work. It would be annoying to take a retest yea but i think it's for the best.

Reaction score
Yea that might be a problem for those candidates, but leaks have been a serious issue this year. People knew the answers to the last question p4 the one with 10 marks and a lot took 10/10 that wasn't how it should have went down, very few should have taken 10/10 and the others should have got like 8s and 7s and less but when out of 10 candidates 7 got 10/10 on a hard question like that it's a problem and i am talking about this question only, who knows what might have happened with the rest of the paper, i predict that if no retests is going to take place out of 10 candidates 7-8 will get 70-75/80 which is NOT fair to those who might have worked hard and made some silly mistakes, while those who cheated got it all right without any hard work. It would be annoying to take a retest yea but i think it's for the best.
I do agree to what you're trying to say, but getting the shock immediately after finishing your last exam isn't the best feeling in the world. I hope everything goes well.

Reaction score
And yeah, almost all the papers were leaked this year, at least for our zone as all our papers had to be switched with another variant, except for maths.
Yea that was annoying but oh well what's done is done. That math paper is a very serious problem this year, and if they found an evidence backing up their assumption that the paper was leaked (and it was) then a retest is going to happen, in case no evidence was found then there will be no retest.

Reaction score

How are they leaked in the first place? And what about those students who studied day and night and worked so hard? Which variant btw?

Reaction score

One question...if you are taking variant 42, will the exam be at the same time for the all the countries that take 42? If it's like that, there is no way of cheating.

Reaction score
One question...if you are taking variant 42, will the exam be at the same time for the all the countries that take 42? If it's like that, there is no way of cheating.
i don't think that it will be the same time for all countries taking 42 i actually don't know but cheating is going to happen somehow no matter what, it's just the nature of some humans. They are just that evil :D

Reaction score
variant 42 and they are leaked probably from people inside the council or from CIE itself idk but someone is leaking them. and for those who worked hard that retest is for them.

I've taken variant 42. We have so far not heard about any retests. But I was quite shocked as later when I checked xtremepapers community, there was a thread made and almost all the answers were discussed over there ( I am really surprised how come that thread not be banned! ) and about the last question...I did it my way but I wasn't 100% confident about my answer and didn't even get to discuss with many of my friends but I had a feeling that it would be correct because I tried all the ways possible and still got the same answers...all of them matched with the answers being discussed in the thread and it was on the same day, 12th May to be exact. I was wondering how were those people so confident about their answers. But I guess, when the examiners will see my paper, they will surely understand how much I struggled at that particular question beacuse it's kinda messy...and I did spend like more than 20 minutes in that question so hd no time for revising. It would be unfair for those students!