• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Retake ? Or fresh candidate?

Reaction score
Hi friends.
You have been helpful in every time.
Now it is my bad time, i guess :'(

i got 'b' in pakistan studies
while an 'e' in islamiyat

should i give a retake of islamiyat in oct 2012 or appear as fresh candidate in may/june 2013?

e aya hay yar. koi help karo. mei bohat confused hun :( friends.

Reaction score
Give Re-Take in Islamiat cux U are just beside a un Graded grade :unsure:
While if u really want to improve than give pakstudies in May session

Reaction score
i think its better to reappear in both of these bcz next year you also have to appear in other 6 subjects which will be a great burden on you.now choice is urs .

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
please any other advice me please
Haven't you decided yet? :O
I don't think now is a good time to decide all this; you should have finalised your decision by mid August.

Re-appearing in 'E' would have been a much better idea. But now as you've wasted most of the available time, it's better to give it with the rest of the subjects in May-June.

Don't repeat the 'B'. Just give the 'E' in May-June. I'm sure, it won't be a burden.

Reaction score
Haven't you decided yet? :O
I don't think now is a good time to decide all this; you should have finalised your decision by mid August.

Re-appearing in 'E' would have been a much better idea. But now as you've wasted most of the available time, it's better to give it with the rest of the subjects in May-June.

Don't repeat the 'B'. Just give the 'E' in May-June. I'm sure, it won't be a burden.
i guess ure right.....u wont hav much time to study and prepare ureself now!