• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Retake of O' Level Pak Studies and Islamiyat-Ridiculous!

Reaction score
Guys just revise,protest or complaints are futile.Here's what i am gonna do

Today is 4 june so that leaves us with 8 days.
Starting from today:
2 Days Geo
2 Days Isl P2
2 Days Isl P1
2 Days His

OR

4 Days Geo/Isl P2(whichever you want to do first But DO THESE SUBJECTS FIRST)
4 Days His/Isl P1

if our exams went epic last time,we can surely redo it.Keep faith in Allah and insha'allah your papers will go even better than before :)

THAT'S THE TRUE SPIRIT MAN...COOL AWESOME

Reaction score
9964_578895132133433_1826346655_n.png

601665_578705762152370_2087198756_n.jpg

Reaction score
Okay guys, you CANNOT give these exams in Oct/Nov unless you have a valid reason, like you're on vacation or something. You can't just skip these because you don't want to give them, and then appear in the next session. The British Council has said so.

Reaction score
Okay guys, you CANNOT give these exams in Oct/Nov unless you have a valid reason, like you're on vacation or something. You can't just skip these because you don't want to give them, and then appear in the next session. The British Council has said so.
well british council did not give a straight reason, did it?o_O
so if someone says he is on vacation in muree they aint gonna send field agents to check up on him ;) :p

Reaction score
:(:(:(:( unfortunately i have the same opinion but still m not able to study :(:(:(:( i couldnt have attempted a better paper :(:(
but u see we can't do anything abt it so studying is the only option!
Don't panic girl, u'll be able to do even better Insha'Allah. :) when u did it once y not again ;)
Have faith in God, go n study BOL :D

Reaction score
but u see we can't do anything bat it so studying is the only option!
Don't panic girl, u'll be able to do even better Insha'Allah. :) when u did it once y not again ;)
Have faith in God, go n study BOL :D
lol i will in a while ;) thnx fr encouraging :)

Reaction score
ok... if we can do it again then one more time cant hurt... right?? :)
at least we have some sense to ACTUALLY study and we arent proteseting like the kids in karachi...
CIE sucks i know... but we have to live with these things... :)

Reaction score
Reaction score
After all this, should I expect my pak and islamiyat paper tougher in nov examinations? :confused: