• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Retake for Pk Studies and Islamiyat... how was it?

Overall how were your papers??

• Total voters
Reaction score
ppl what were the cities in Q5 of Geography??
Also tell in the question of eid-ul-fitr nd eid-ul-adha what we had to write???

Reaction score
I differ,it had several key words number one conduct and number two"INdivuals conduct towards community(so u should refrain frm giving Ahadiths relating to an individuals life(That is his conduct towards Allah"u should not write this).....so not exactly a repeated question,infact quite a tricky one
Dude thats what i'm saying,it was about the individual in a community,so we had to write ahadith relating to whole community,like 'the believers are one brotherhood' and then relate to how one should be compassionate and the whole community should look out for each other etc,thats what i mean.

Reaction score
Dude thats what i'm saying,it was about the individual in a community,so we had to write ahadith relating to whole community,like 'the believers are one brotherhood' and then relate to how one should be compassionate and the whole community should look out for each other etc,thats what i mean.
don't forget that it has to be hadith which were in the syllabus for special study.... 'the beleivers are one brotherhood' isn't one that is in that list of 20.. :confused:

Reaction score
don't forget that it has to be hadith which were in the syllabus for special study.... 'the beleivers are one brotherhood' isn't one that is in that list of 20.. :confused:
yeah,i know i was just giving an example,i quoted from the given set.......

Reaction score
Q relation of allah with 2 messengers

Q events leading to hijra after abu talib death
Q persecution of followers
Q interactions with non muslims in medina

Q teachings for individual in community
Q method of hajj
Q features of both eids
Q battle of Yarmuk & Qadisiya

Reaction score
Q relation of allah with 2 messengers

Q events leading to hijra after abu talib death