• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

RETAKE ..a good idea or a bad one ?

Reaction score
hey guys
i just gave my As examination in bio physics and chemistry and i got a B in bio, C in chem and a D in physics ! :(
i actually want to give them again with my A levels but i'm also giving SAT's inshaAllah in december (if the marks are not upto expectations then again in january)
so what shoud i do ? should i give them again ???? or should i just concentrate on my SAT's because on the basis of SAT scores we can get into a private uni in paki ..
is there anyone who has got a better result after givin As and A2 together or the results are just the same ? please someone help.

Reaction score
I suggest you give just A2 for Bio and whole A Level for Chem and Physics in May / June. It's harder to get a good grade in A2 so you can maintain your Bio but for Chem and Physics it's best you aim for high marks in AS papers then it will be easier for you to score a high grade overall.

Reaction score
You can give AS+A2 together in may/june. One of my friends did that he good straight As (not A* mind you).
Don't rely on SAT too much. It is difficult and requires good english skills to score high marks.

Reaction score
ok i think i should repeat chemistry and physics...can i turn my B into an A in bio ???