• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Results...

Reaction score
Okay.
In Sha Allah I will get A*
But I will be informed about my result on 14th I guess because my school will be closed on 13th

Reaction score
Don't know about you but our school was closed too on 13th, last year. Only our coordinator and department heads came to the school to provide us with the result.

Jaf

Reaction score
Chain sukoon araam nahi hai? Ghar par chup chaap nahi beth sakte? Result khud aye ga chalke tumharay paas. Geo or jeenay do. -_-

Reaction score
I am soo deadly nervous. I dont think i'm looking forward for the results :/

Reaction score
u should look forward to it with a positive mind!!!
When i read people discuss the paper, and their answers, I get really scared coz there is hardly anything common i wrote as them, so it really scares me, also we didnt finish the syllabus with the teacher, so the fear grows more :( 4 days :unsure:

Reaction score
i
When i read people discuss the paper, and their answers, I get really scared coz there is hardly anything common i wrote as them, so it really scares me, also we didnt finish the syllabus with the teacher, so the fear grows more :( 4 days :unsure:
ts gonna b alrite..cheelax

Reaction score
Yes, provisional results of May- June 2013 series to be declared:

Provisional results (Except Cambridge Pre-U) will be released on CIE Direct on 13 August at 05.00 UTC/GMT.

Provisional results for Cambridge Pre-U will be available on 13 August at 23.01 UTC/GMT

Good Luck to all Cambridge Students for their results. May you all keep rising. Do comment here with updates on your results.

Reaction score
Yes, provisional results of May- June 2013 series to be declared:

Provisional results (Except Cambridge Pre-U) will be released on CIE Direct on 13 August at 05.00 UTC/GMT.

Provisional results for Cambridge Pre-U will be available on 13 August at 23.01 UTC/GMT
Good Luck to all Cambridge Students for their results. May you all keep rising. Do comment here with updates on your results.

Thank you verry much!!