• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Results May/June 2014

Reaction score
Hey guys I need some advice! My brother took 5 AS levels (Bio, Chem, Physics, Mathematics (1 + 4) and English language. El7amdellah he got As in all of those subjects except for English Language where he got a U! I know he did BETTER than this. He's been studying his butt off the whole entire year and that U just got him down like crazy. Any advice? Should we go for rechecking? He got an A in the mock exams provided by the school.
definitely go for a recheck. I have a friend who thought she got a D in english last year and was preparing for a retake to later find out that she got an A* !

Reaction score
definitely go for a recheck. I have a friend who thought she got a D in english last year and was preparing for a retake to later find out that she got an A* !

Wow seriously? Is that common? I mean even from like a jump from D to a C?

Reaction score
Business Studies ... A level ... A
Economics .... A level ... C
English Language ... A level ... E !!??!!!?!??!
I was expecting an A or at least a B in English... should I go for a recheck? Or is it okay this way lest they award a U :D

Reaction score
Business Studies ... A level ... A
Economics .... A level ... C
English Language ... A level ... E !!??!!!?!??!
I was expecting an A or at least a B in English... should I go for a recheck? Or is it okay this way lest they award a U :D
how much did you get in AS?

Reaction score
I got 5 A* ( Islamist, pk studies, Urdu, maths and chemistry) 2 A in bio and physics and 1 B in English in o levels so very happy with my result but a little disappointed due to English.:)