• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Results? How were yours? AS!

Reaction score
Hey people!!
Hope you all are doing well, ive received my results today :cry::( Ahhhhhhhh its horrible!!
But for Biology im happy, its a B <.<" alhamdulilah!!!

I know u might be thinking tht arnt the results suppsd to be given out tmrw? BUT we got em today :) we really did!
Cried my eyes off a LOT..

Hope for the best people <3 :) Kick ass :D

Reaction score
Hey people!!
Hope you all are doing well, ive received my results today :cry::( Ahhhhhhhh its horrible!!
But for Biology im happy, its a B <.<" alhamdulilah!!!

I know u might be thinking tht arnt the results suppsd to be given out tmrw? BUT we got em today :) we really did!
Cried my eyes off a LOT..
How is that possible?? Are u a private candidate?
Hope for the best people <3 :) Kick ass :D

Reaction score
Uhmmmmm our entire school got em! idk how its possible, the head teacher had access to our results lol ._.

Reaction score
Okay :) now thts smthing different...cox the result sheets reach the test centres by 6th and they are to be distributed on 7th ..:)

Reaction score
I got the results!! but I really dont trust edexcel examiner!!my best exam was biou2 but I got 84/120 :'( they r such ***holes!!but thnx to ALLAH my other exam's result were gud :)

Reaction score
something is wrong with the biology unit 2 results...am i the only one who think so?
i got 75/120 while i was expecting at least 100!
two of my friends got 36/120 and 44/120 but they did really good and we checked our answers after we left the exam hall!

Reaction score
I got the results!! but I really dont trust edexcel examiner!!my best exam was biou2 but I got 84/120 :'( they r such ***holes!!but thnx to ALLAH my other exam's result were gud :)
the same thing happened to me with biology! was the examiner drunk or what?? am supposed to get an A but i got a B! that was the second time i do biology and i was really sure of my answers!

Reaction score
my whole school had a problem with biology unit 2 all the marks are wrong!

Reaction score
Did u check the marking scheme?? I guess the examiners messed up with our bio2 results...
i did! i mean that's the second time for me to do biology,first time i got a B now i got another B and my unit 2 marks is even lower than before! and it's not just for me my whole school have the same problem!

Reaction score
i did! i mean that's the second time for me to do biology,first time i got a B now i got another B and my unit 2 marks is even lower than before! and it's not just for me my whole school have the same problem!
Ohh!! Thats bad i got an A in Chem4 after the 3rd attempt..:( or else u can send it for rechecking..

Reaction score
am doing a remark,but i'll have to set for a re-sit exam too! just incase everything went wrong :( but am really sure something is wrong because it's not just me

Reaction score
the same thing happened to me with biology! was the examiner drunk or what?? am supposed to get an A but i got a B! that was the second time i do biology and i was really sure of my answers!
only for this bio u2 I got a C(196/300) I was atleast expecting a B cuz I knew my u1 was not worthy!!they ruined my whole result..damn sure they were drunk or there is a whole big problem..I am going to recheck n bring my copy from edexcel!lets see wat are my mistakes that I did this bad.

Reaction score
Ahhhhhhh Edexcel's marking is messed up! :mad: BIO WAS A GOOD PAPER -_-" U1 Bio, btw!!!! i think every unit for biology is messed up!!!!
OH gosh!! people who did physcs U1, how were ur grades O_O" that was such a BAD PAPPEEERRR :mad: