• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

RESULTS DAY! :S

Reaction score
Hey guys! how u guys feeling towards results day? its the 24th right? im feeling really nervous!

Reaction score
guyzz i have taken physics, maths, chemistry, and AICT
and my marks are Physics-87(a^) , Chemistry-82(a^) , Maths-96(a^) and AICT-84(a^)
shoould i go for resitting becoz i want A* in all 4
plzzz suggest me

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got my AS results few days ago... I took Physics, Bio, chem and maths and I gotten a really bad results which are C, C, D, and E (respectively)... I know it's my own fault, for I had been really last minute and lazy, i did not practice hard enough and was abit slow upon finishing the questions

Now I feel really depressed and I dunno what to do, I still havent gotten the courage to tell my parent about it, I know the best option is to retake, but it cost 400 per subject in my country, which is quite expensive for my parent. (although it's still affordable for them, i feel ashamed about the fact I wasted their money)

I just wanna ask for opinions what should i do now, should I drop out? and attempt other easier course? or should I just work really really hard in A2 to balance my results, (I just hope I can enter Uni, but is it possible since my i got an E in maths?)
sorry for the long message, i just hope someone out there who understands my struggle able to give me some advices

Reaction score
I got 'No result', what could be the reason, please tell me guys. I really need help ! :/

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got my AS results few days ago... I took Physics, Bio, chem and maths and I gotten a really bad results which are C, C, D, and E (respectively)... I know it's my own fault, for I had been really last minute and lazy, i did not practice hard enough and was abit slow upon finishing the questions

Now I feel really depressed and I dunno what to do, I still havent gotten the courage to tell my parent about it, I know the best option is to retake, but it cost 400 per subject in my country, which is quite expensive for my parent. (although it's still affordable for them, i feel ashamed about the fact I wasted their money)

I just wanna ask for opinions what should i do now, should I drop out? and attempt other easier course? or should I just work really really hard in A2 to balance my results, (I just hope I can enter Uni, but is it possible since my i got an E in maths?)
sorry for the long message, i just hope someone out there who understands my struggle able to give me some advices
Dude i knw its xpensive for u to reappear bt just think this is the time tht will change ur lyf dont miss it juzz reappear n gt gud grade