• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

RESULTS COMIN 11 AUGUST!!

Reaction score
Hello.
im the first one in my family to give these CIE exams....
so i hav absolutely no idea how to get the results...

they come out on August 11...
so v get the username and password now? or later?
im very confused!
plz help. :O:

Reaction score
You appeared privately or from any school? If its school then you will get the result from school if you are a private candidate then they will send it via any of the couriers....

Reaction score
I am really frustrated here. When i mentioned the fact the my school/center (I gave my exams in my school) should have given me the username and password for the site by 1st July or so, my exam co-ordinater said she had no idea and did not know about ANY username or password. Today, finally, I called the Exam sydicate in our country through which our exams came. The person who picked up the phone said there is nothing like CIE for this country! The only thing I know about the results is that i will be given the hard copy of my results at the END of august. I cannot bear it till then. All my friends from my previous school (in another country) will get their results on 11th august but I HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE END OF AUGUST!!!!!!!

Please advice!

Reaction score
Your school will tell you the result on 11th August.... Ask your school on the result day... Its the statement of result which takes time, that is the hard copy of it...

Reaction score
@ Captain Danger ; LMAO ... The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.
:ROFLMAO: nice man!!!

Reaction score
I got it, but the results website won't let me, it says:

Sorry, our system is having difficulty logging you in. This could be due to:
* Your login details are incorrect; please check your details are correct and re-enter them
* Our system is overloaded; sometimes this website can be very busy, please try again shortly

Is this normal, and will the login start working when the results come out?