• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Result cancelled?

Reaction score
Guyz. I need to ask a question. I would really appreciate it if someone could answer if for me soon.
SO I gave my AS papers this Summer 2014. I messed up my papers bad. So is there a way to cancel my result and give it in Nov 2014 or June 15 again together with the A2?

Reaction score
Guyz. I need to ask a question. I would really appreciate it if someone could answer if for me soon.
SO I gave my AS papers this Summer 2014. I messed up my papers bad. So is there a way to cancel my result and give it in Nov 2014 or June 15 again together with the A2?
There is no way that you can cancel your results u will get them
However u can repeat the As with the A2 whenever u wish in nov 14 jun 15 or any other session u like

Reaction score
SO if i repeat what becomes of my previous bad result? Will it be cancelled or still mentioned in the Statement of Results?
Moreover, i gave Accel. Maths so if i repeat i have to again gv 4 components? Or Must the ones i messed up?

Reaction score
You will receive your results. If you retake those same subjects again, then your previous results are automatically cancelled.