• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reply soon please.Thanx.

Reaction score
Hi guys.So I wrote my Geo paper 1 today.I'm worried becuase I wrote an adiddtional of 2-3 lines in some questions so I exceeded the space provided...(I also used the last page given for additional info).Will I be penalised for that?

Reaction score
Hi guys.So I wrote my Geo paper 1 today.I'm worried becuase I wrote an adiddtional of 2-3 lines in some questions so I exceeded the space provided...(I also used the last page given for additional info).Will I be penalised for that?
As long as the answer for the question is directly under that question and makes sense you will not be penalized.
However, if you used a blank page for your answers, i think there will be some punishment.

Reaction score
As long as the answer for the question is directly under that question and makes sense you will not be penalized.
However, if you used a blank page for your answers, i think there will be some punishment.
No it wasn't blank...It was a page provided to write the answers if the space given for other answers werent enuf.