• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Remodelling the XtremePaper's O Level Forum

Reaction score
Doosron ko help karnay se hamein kya faida? ._. I am out of this. :'P

It's called caring for people, community service, helping others.
Faida = Du'wain, naikian (permanent nakian - as long as someone is helped), free license to Gifsease (as a gift)

To think they banned the wonderful and caring Zain_Rocks and kept someone like you. :p

Reaction score
It's called caring for people, community service, helping others.
Faida = Du'wain, naikian (permanent nakian - as long as someone is helped), free license to Gifsease (as a gift)

To think they banned the wonderful and caring Zain_Rocks and kept someone like you. :p
That's the whole point. Zain_Rocks was trying to be a big man by compiling stuff for others. What happened in the end? That poor lad got banned. :LOL:

They say 'bhalai ka zamana nahi hai'.

Reaction score
Doosron ko help karnay se hamein kya faida? ._. I am out of this. :'P
That's the whole point. Zain_Rocks was trying to be a big man by compiling stuff for others. What happened in the end? That poor lad got banned. :LOL:

They say 'bhalai ka zamana nahi hai'.
Hypocrite.
My profile:
3IjN1a8.png

Faizan's:
sjYvFUa.png

--
2HelsPT.png

amd:
OQmc6Dl.png

Reaction score
Khudara! This made me laugh so hard. :LOL:

You guys helped me without any ulterior motive. Thanks a lot! :(
Zain_Rocks, Faizan Muhammmad, FLRNAB, ***amd*** and funky brat, special thanks to y'all. Stay blessed!
I'll try to help people, too, if I return to XPC any time soon. =)
Laugh at this:

I also saw the Hell-fire and I had never seen such a horrible sight. I saw that most of the inhabitants were women." The people asked, "O Allah's Apostle! Why is it so?" The Prophet replied, "Because of their ungratefulness." It was asked whether they are ungrateful to Allah. The Prophet said, "They are ungrateful to their companions of life (husbands) and ungrateful to good deeds. If you are benevolent to one of them throughout the life and if she sees anything (undesirable) in you, she will say, 'I have never had any good from you.' " (Bukhari V2,B18,161)

You will be doing it for yourself. Not for me. Not for anyone else.
"That Day, the people will depart separated [into categories] to be shown [the result of] their deeds."
"So whoever does an atom's weight of good will see it,"
"And whoever does an atom's weight of evil will see it."
Surah 99

Last edited:
Reaction score
Laugh at this:

I also saw the Hell-fire and I had never seen such a horrible sight. I saw that most of the inhabitants were women." The people asked, "O Allah's Apostle! Why is it so?" The Prophet replied, "Because of their ungratefulness." It was asked whether they are ungrateful to Allah. The Prophet said, "They are ungrateful to their companions of life (husbands) and ungrateful to good deeds. If you are benevolent to one of them throughout the life and if she sees anything (undesirable) in you, she will say, 'I have never had any good from you.' " (Bukhari V2,B18,161)

"That Day, the people will depart separated [into categories] to be shown [the result of] their deeds."
"So whoever does an atom's weight of good will see it,"
"And whoever does an atom's weight of evil will see it."
Surah 99
You guys take things way too seriously. Come on, I was just kidding around.
You have started quoting Hadiths and Quranic Verses as if I have committed an unpardonable sin.

Reaction score
You guys take things way too seriously. Come on, I was just kidding around.
You have started quoting Hadiths and Quranic Verses as if I have committed an unpardonable sin.
Way too seriously? You crossed the line.

"You have started quoting Hadiths and Quranic Verses as if I have committed an unpardonable sin." --> Take it as advice then.