• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reminder for all Muslim BROTHERS...!!

Reaction score
Can someone please translate it in english:

نماز سے پہلے ٹخنوں سے اوپر شلوار کرنا

:سوال
کیا نماز سے پہلے ٹخنوں سے اوپر شلوار کرنا نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم سے ثابت ہے؟

:جواب
نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم نے جب یہ دیکھا کہ لوگ اپنا ازار، یعنی تہ بند متکبرانہ انداز میں ٹخنوں سے نیچے لٹکائے زمین پر گھسیٹتے ہوئے چلتے ہیں تو آپ نے اپنے صحابہ کو یہ حکم دیا کہ وہ اپنا تہ بند ٹخنوں سے اوپر رکھا کریں اور یہ بتایا کہ جو شخص تکبر کی وجہ سے اپنا تہ بند زمین پر گھسیٹتے ہوئے چلتا ہو گا ، اللہ تعالیٰ قیامت کے دن اس کی طرف دیکھے گا بھی نہیں اور اس کا جو کپڑا ٹخنوں سے نیچے ہو گا، وہ آگ میں ہو گا۔

چنانچہ صحابۂ کرام نے نہ صرف لباس کی اس متکبرانہ صورت کو بالکل ترک کیا، بلکہ تکبر کے ذہن کے بغیر بھی اس صورت کو اختیار کرنے سے مکمل گریز کیا، کیونکہ یہ، بہرحال اظہار تکبر ہی کی ایک صورت ہے۔

آج بھی اگر کوئی شخص اپنا تہ بند متکبرانہ انداز میں ٹخنوں سے نیچے لٹکائے زمین پر گھسیٹتا ہوا چلتا ہے تو وہ نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کی اسی وعید کا مخاطب ہے۔

لیکن سوال یہ ہے کہ آج کل شلوار کا ٹخنوں سے ذرا نیچے رکھا جانا کیا متکبرانہ لباس کی شکل ہے؟ ہمارا خیال ہے کہ ایسا نہیں ہے۔ تہ بند کو نیچے لٹکانا اور زمین پر گھسیٹتے ہوئے چلنا لباس کی واقعۃً متکبرانہ صورت اور علامت ہے، جبکہ شلوار کی عام رائج صورت کا معاملہ بالکل یہ نہیں۔

چنانچہ ہمارے خیال میں تہ بند لٹکا کر گھسیٹتے ہوئے چلنے سے متعلق حکم شلوار وغیرہ کی عام رائج صورت پر لا گو نہیں ہوت

Reaction score
Can someone please translate it in english:

نماز سے پہلے ٹخنوں سے اوپر شلوار کرنا

:سوال
کیا نماز سے پہلے ٹخنوں سے اوپر شلوار کرنا نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم سے ثابت ہے؟

:جواب
نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم نے جب یہ دیکھا کہ لوگ اپنا ازار، یعنی تہ بند متکبرانہ انداز میں ٹخنوں سے نیچے لٹکائے زمین پر گھسیٹتے ہوئے چلتے ہیں تو آپ نے اپنے صحابہ کو یہ حکم دیا کہ وہ اپنا تہ بند ٹخنوں سے اوپر رکھا کریں اور یہ بتایا کہ جو شخص تکبر کی وجہ سے اپنا تہ بند زمین پر گھسیٹتے ہوئے چلتا ہو گا ، اللہ تعالیٰ قیامت کے دن اس کی طرف دیکھے گا بھی نہیں اور اس کا جو کپڑا ٹخنوں سے نیچے ہو گا، وہ آگ میں ہو گا۔

چنانچہ صحابۂ کرام نے نہ صرف لباس کی اس متکبرانہ صورت کو بالکل ترک کیا، بلکہ تکبر کے ذہن کے بغیر بھی اس صورت کو اختیار کرنے سے مکمل گریز کیا، کیونکہ یہ، بہرحال اظہار تکبر ہی کی ایک صورت ہے۔

آج بھی اگر کوئی شخص اپنا تہ بند متکبرانہ انداز میں ٹخنوں سے نیچے لٹکائے زمین پر گھسیٹتا ہوا چلتا ہے تو وہ نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کی اسی وعید کا مخاطب ہے۔

لیکن سوال یہ ہے کہ آج کل شلوار کا ٹخنوں سے ذرا نیچے رکھا جانا کیا متکبرانہ لباس کی شکل ہے؟ ہمارا خیال ہے کہ ایسا نہیں ہے۔ تہ بند کو نیچے لٹکانا اور زمین پر گھسیٹتے ہوئے چلنا لباس کی واقعۃً متکبرانہ صورت اور علامت ہے، جبکہ شلوار کی عام رائج صورت کا معاملہ بالکل یہ نہیں۔

چنانچہ ہمارے خیال میں تہ بند لٹکا کر گھسیٹتے ہوئے چلنے سے متعلق حکم شلوار وغیرہ کی عام رائج صورت پر لا گو نہیں ہوت

Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb..

View attachment 17622

Imagine that Allah will not even look those men on Yaum al Qiyamah..that the merciful will not look at those ppl, how can we then except Allah to be merciful on us that Day :cry:

"...who had taken their faith as play and a game, and the worldly life had deceived them.So, We shall forget them today, as they had forgotten to face this day of theirs, and as they used to deny Our signs..."(51) (Quran 7:51) [Read it full - from Ayah 50 to 52]

Allahumma la taj'alna minhum... :cry:
O Allah, please don't make us among these people.. :cry:

May Allah help us and make us among the muttaqeen and Saliheen...

I have heard the hadith you quoted in the image like this that the three persons are:
1. the one who disobeys their parents
2. the one who does not send durud on Holy Prophet (S.A.W.) whenever his (Prophet's) name comes in front of him
3. the one who is awarded month of Ramzan in his lifetime and he does not keep its fasts.

I DON'T KNOW WHO IS RIGHT BUT every time I have heard it like this.

Reaction score
I have heard the hadith you quoted in the image like this that the three persons are:
2. the one who does not send durud on Holy Prophet (S.A.W.) whenever his (Prophet's) name comes in front of him
3. the one who is awarded month of Ramzan in his lifetime and he does not keep its fasts.

heard it like what???

Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb.....!!

Don't belittle this ..

Do not wear any cloth below ankle ...

Narrated Abu Huraira, r.a. that the Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) said, " The part of an Izar which hangs below the ankles is in the Fire." {Sahih Al-Bukhari 7.678}

We need to be careful about it...!!

View attachment 17623

Imagine that Allah will not even look those men on Yaum al Qiyamah..that the merciful will not look at those ppl, how can we then except Allah to be merciful on us that Day :cry:

"...who had taken their faith as play and a game, and the worldly life had deceived them.So, We shall forget them today, as they had forgotten to face this day of theirs, and as they used to deny Our signs..."(51) (Quran 7:51) [Read it full - from Ayah 50 to 52]

Allahumma la taj'alna minhum... :cry:
O Allah, please don't make us among these people.. :cry:

May Allah help us and make us among the muttaqeen and Saliheen...

verily bro your posts are good reminders(y)

Reaction score

Yes the hadith is saheeh:
Kaab Ibn Ujrah (RA) relates that Rasulullah (peace be upon him) said Come near to the mimbar and we came near the mimbar. When He (peace be upon him) climbed the first step of the mimbar, He (peace be upon him) said "Aameen", When He (peace be upon him) ascended the second step, He (peace be upon him) said "Aameen", When He (peace be upon him) climbed the third step, He (peace be upon him) said "Aameen" When He (peace be upon him) came down, We said "O Rasool of Allah (peace be upon him), we have heard from you today something which we never heard before" He (peace be upon him) said When I climbed the first step, the angel Jibraeel (alaihi as-salam) appeared before me and said
"Destruction to him who found the blessed month of Ramdhan and let it pass by without gaining forgiveness"
upon that I said 'Aameen'. When I climbed the second step, he said,
"Destruction to him before whom thy name is taken and then he does not make Dua for Allah's blessing on me (by saying, for example , Sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam)."
I replied 'Aameen'. When I climbed the third step, he said
"Destruction unto him in whose lifetime his parents or either one of them reaches old age, and (through failure to serve them) he is not allowed to enter Jannah".
I said 'Aameen'. (Hakim, Baihaqi)

There are various places and situations wherein the prophet may have warned of similar punishments for different sinful actions. So our job is to avoid all of them :) .