• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Registration help

Reaction score
Can any one please help and tell me how to register for Edexcel Oct/Nov session 2014.

i am at a very important stage of making my career decision but because i didnt give urdu in my O levels, i have got to do urdu. So plz help and tell me if the edexcel registration Oct/Nov 2014 is possible or not, else i'll have to loose a whole year :(

pls reply asap!

Thanks...

Reaction score
Can any one please help and tell me how to register for Edexcel Oct/Nov session 2014.

i am at a very important stage of making my career decision but because i didnt give urdu in my O levels, i have got to do urdu. So plz help and tell me if the edexcel registration Oct/Nov 2014 is possible or not, else i'll have to loose a whole year :(

pls reply asap!

Thanks...
there's no october/november session in Edexcel. There's january session and i think the registration starts from 1st september.

Reaction score
Well Thanks a lot everyone for helping, but the sad this was the subject I was suppose to do wasn't available in Jan session so I did O level Oct/Nov registration with Penalty fee..

Thanks anyways! :)

Reaction score
Well Thanks a lot everyone for helping, but the sad this was the subject I was suppose to do wasn't available in Jan session so I did O level Oct/Nov registration with Penalty fee..

Thanks anyways! :)
NO! All the subjects are available from jan session!