• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Registration Forms A-level Pakistan

Reaction score
Are the forms available yet ? ..... if it is can anyone post the link to the website .... ? because i was told that the forms will open from 10 Jan 2013 but on the website of British council, it's nothing there ... also the forms in karachi are online , right ?

Reaction score
Are the forms available yet ? ..... if it is can anyone post the link to the website .... ? because i was told that the forms will open from 10 Jan 2013 but on the website of British council, it's nothing there ... also the forms in karachi are online , right ?
yes you are right..it's nothing there yet..no signs of any form :( i am waiting for the form as i am a private candidate too..hopefully the form will be uploaded this week IA

Reaction score
yes you are right..it's nothing there yet..no signs of any form :( i am waiting for the form as i am a private candidate too..hopefully the form will be uploaded this week IA
Why dont you contact British Council through phone? They might help you out
Usually Forms are available a day after the result .

Reaction score
Registration is disabled now. Please contact with British Council office for your further Queries ...... now what ?

Reaction score
Registration is disabled now. Please contact with British Council office for your further Queries ...... now what ?
contact british council immediately...though the time for registration is till 4th feb :O or you can come to islamabad for registration..it's still open here