• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

REFRESHING MINDS

Reaction score
Why isnt this thing similar to selecting the picture when it appear in this browser.

Plus when I did, it just became blue, as it normally does.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!

captain try doing that 'selection' to the image u posted above! i just see squares!

Reaction score
I did with by using MS word and using Notepad (img tag)

Nothimg happens !

Reaction score
Guys it used to show the hidden picture under it long ago... (3,4 years back) Maybe more! But it doesn't work now... So I just posted the picture thought someone may be able to do it the other way round... I am still searching about it... If I find the answer to it I sure will let you know... The picture says HIGHLIGHT it... Now which ever way one can do, try on it....

Reaction score
well i never heard of highlighting the picture :p highlighting text is okay but highlighting picture..............................>>>>> ?

Reaction score
They look like spiral staircases but are actually circles that aren't actually intertwined but appear to be so.