• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

REFRESHING MINDS

Reaction score
all these exams , papers , tests , mocks, studies etc.......... one obviously gets tired ...... not jus tired ..... too tired.... SO WHY NOT HAVE SOMETHING TO REFRESHEN OUR MINDS........LETS POST ANYTHING INTERESTING....>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BE IT JOKES,RRIDLES,LINKS TO GOOD INTERESTING WEBSITES ETC WATEVA .......

atleast we can get a break from studies :) :)

Reaction score
CaptainDanger said:
Arrange 10 trees such that each row has 4 of them? ? ? There is logic in it...
Simple!!!! :D
The lines form a four pointed rectriangle.At each of the vertices plant a tree. The trees will form four lines with four trees in each line. The tree at each point of the star is the intersection of the end points of two rows of four trees and they intersect at a 72 degree angle, rectriangle.
:good: YOU JUST GOT SERVED! :good:

Reaction score
Try this on for size!!!!! 8)
:D I Bet you wouldnt see it(The illusion)! :D
hot-chocolate-cupcakes-600x400-500x333.jpg

Now let me show you something funny I stumbled upon recently… Actually, I’m not 100% sure whether I found it myself or it was submitted to me by one of our fans. Whichever it is, be sure to take a moment of your time and carefully observe the attached photo. Have you noticed anything strange in it? How about them cups of hot chocolate? Anything suspicious? If you still have trouble guessing, you may find the solution in here. Now admit it, how many of you got it right?

:D HAHHAHA the correct answer is that they are cakes :ROFLMAO: !!!!!!!!!!
hot-chocolate-cupcakes-cut-600x400-500x333.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

R

rockincrew

hey i c sumthin strange wats the big deal keeping a fork wid a cup of hot chocolate

Reaction score
Sagemaster said:
Try this on for size!!!!! 8)
:D I Bet you wouldnt see it(The illusion)! :D
hot-chocolate-cupcakes-600x400-500x333.jpg

Now let me show you something funny I stumbled upon recently… Actually, I’m not 100% sure whether I found it myself or it was submitted to me by one of our fans. Whichever it is, be sure to take a moment of your time and carefully observe the attached photo. Have you noticed anything strange in it? How about them cups of hot chocolate? Anything suspicious? If you still have trouble guessing, you may find the solution in here. Now admit it, how many of you got it right?
i guess in these pictures the hot chocolate is folded clockwise in one and anticlockwise!
i pointed this out by looking at the little piece of marshmallow

Reaction score
SO THICK CHOCOLATE? AND WHAT THE FORKS ARE DOING HERE? :p ................. picking up marshmallows ?

Reaction score
There is something wrong above the handle of the left cup.

Reaction score
the fork on the nearer side is bigger tha that of the other one
i mean there is more gap in the extending part of the fork

Reaction score
but what the hell are the forks for ??
They are cakes, I agree with Maestro

Reaction score
Princess Zahra, the whole cup and and chocalate on it plus the marshmallows,all of it is a cake, not just marshmallows

Reaction score
I think I got it,

It is a cake, and the way to prove is that, the cup are approximately equal to the length of the fork (The head of fork only). Now how big is length of fork usually is? a size of a cup? It is rather cake or should I say pastries. They are very small.

Reaction score
BUT CAKES DONT SHINE AS MUCH AS THEY ARE SHINING AND THE REFLECTION OF FORK IS ALSO SEEN............ALTHOUGH TOO FAINT BUT THERE IS LOOK CLOSELY

Reaction score
ok, i think i've got it. The forks and plates are normal, but cups arent normal ones, they are made of the edible plastics type material made of sugar( this stuff is often used to make cake decorations). And the 'sweet' cups are filled with hot chocolate with 2 marshmallows on top . ^_^

Reaction score
well can somebdy tell the correct one? I MEAN Sagemaster, CAN U POST THE CORRECT ANSWR?