• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reference Books?

Reaction score
yep i agree with hamid ali.you cant study with one book cuz different books are specialized in different things ............. well many people do with just one book and get good grades but i dont recommend this.

Reaction score
@Hamidali391: Totally agree with u mate... :)
@Angel Of Darkness: well I prepared from Dr Iftikhars book and it prepared me well :p English is a bit challenging perhaps but atleast I was able to cope with it ;)
You shud listen to hamid ali :D
Geography yap all about marking schemes and huma naz sethi is good too... Nigel Kelly best book for History but I never liked Nigel Smith... Doesnt help u with 14 marks questions... :)

Reaction score
Yar Nigel smith copes with the new syllabus. It also contains Nawaz Sharif, BB and Musharaf.

Reaction score
yeah i agree that sticking to one book is not good as the AUTHORS like ghulam shabir sir.iftikhar and farkhanda noor are also humans they donot pocess perfect knowledge nor do their books are perfect as i myself have some mistakes written in ghulam shabir's book so we should consult the books which we can understand are better then others everyone has own way of understanding some people may understand sir.iftikhar's book easily while others may not understand it well so i prefer getting correct material from anywhere :) it maybe books or internet anything ;)

Reaction score
@hamidali: yeah it does copes with the new syllabus but WHO prepares for section 3 :p Atleast I didnt :p loll

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Usman17 said:
@hamidali: yeah it does copes with the new syllabus but WHO prepares for section 3 :p Atleast I didnt :p loll
then what was ur grade??

Reaction score
GREATT USMAN but sumtimes it also depends on luck ur luck was good and MASHALLAH u got great grades without preparing section 3 but i m gonna study everything bcs i dont know whether my luck is that good or not so why take a risk we should all prepare everything!! :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Usman17 said:
@Math angel: A* dude A* :p at 92 % wo bhi :p Loll

Alhumdulilah..that's great then...
and as angel of darkness said..ofcorse we shud nt leave this BUT whaat we can do is keep it for the last and concentrate more on section1 and 2 !! that's a clever deision ;)

Reaction score
lol Also listen to the other side of the story. I didn't prepare for Section 3 and got a B :p

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I prepared for all...but bcoz of that...cudnt do welll ....and my luck....in the examination hall i forgot everything....i cudnt recalll anything :( Ahhh!

Reaction score
well its really difficult to do section 3 also (perfectly) along with 1 n 2 .......... not an easy task i tell you

Reaction score
Yar I did till 1988 and left international relations. And I was lucky to do it. Since, we got a tricky question number 2 and so I did question no. 4 instead. So you should study some part of section 3. And take advantage of the options you have.