• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Re-Sit... Anyone?

Reaction score
Alright, I admit, I screwed up this year. Procatination got the best of me, and most "revision," more like learning for the first time was Pure 1. I have Computing to go, but I could get a decent grade thanks to background knowledge.

Anyways, I might have to re-sit:

1) Mechanics
2) Pure 1, i'm probably not going to fail, but the grade will suck
3) Physics

Anyone in the same boat as me? Am I alone in this? :/

Reaction score
Alright, I admit, I screwed up this year. Procatination got the best of me, and most "revision," more like learning for the first time was Pure 1. I have Computing to go, but I could get a decent grade thanks to background knowledge.

1) Mechanics
3) Physics

U still have chances for physics and hopefully mechanics.

Reaction score

1) Mechanics
3) Physics

Don't worry. Same here, I did really bad in Math too, completely blanked out during the exam, that the worst part

I have computing on Wednesday too, hopefully I don't blank out again. :p

Reaction score
Don't worry. Same here, I did really bad in Math too, completely blanked out during the exam, that the worst part

I have computing on Wednesday too, hopefully I don't blank out again. :p

Good luck! Maybe we'll get a sort revelation during the exam. xD

Reaction score
well i am not exactly in the same boat but my p1 was ok and have s1 but i thought you could only retake both the papers together not seperatley ? i hope my p1 is ok my chances are a maths retake only may b if i get 35 below in s1

Reaction score
I will be re-sitting math this November ...cuz both of my papers really sucked (despite doing really well n working hard throughout the year )....i'm soo frustrated !!:(