• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

r we really the kind of ummah our Prophet wanted?!

was this helpful?

• Total voters
Reaction score
if you guys have seen or know.. that we r too busy wid r phones chatting or playing ps3 that when azan is going on we dont even stop n reply to it!n always say that we will pray after a while.. but than after never comes
agreed that no one is perfect in this world.. but we can atleast try to be one percent close? or are we not even bothered to to wht we r send in this world to do

ohh n it did help a lot n thanks for the tag
o

we

Reaction score
The way we are divided into Sects: Shia's and Sunni's and so many more.
The Prophet (pbuh) would have never wanted the Muslims to be divided up like this. Muslims are disunited.
Not to mention Terrorism and extremist Muslims who kill innocent people in the name of Islam.
And Extremist Muslim groups like; Taliban and Al-Qaeda.

So we are NOT the kind of Ummah the Prophet (pbuh) wanted.

But we should try our best to change ourselves. May God guide us to the right path. :)

Reaction score
if you guys have seen or know.. that we r too busy wid r phones chatting or playing ps3 that when azan is going on we dont even stop n reply to it!n always say that we will pray after a while.. but than after never comes
agreed that no one is perfect in this world.. but we can atleast try to be one percent close? or are we not even bothered to to wht we r send in this world to do

ohh n it did help a lot n thanks for the tag
o

we

np tthx fr ur opinion!:D

Reaction score
The way we are divided into Sects: Shia's and Sunni's and so many more.
The Prophet (pbuh) would have never wanted the Muslims to be divided up like this. Muslims are disunited.
Not to mention Terrorism and extremist Muslims who kill innocent people in the name of Islam.
And Extremist Muslim groups like; Taliban and Al-Qaeda.

So we are NOT the kind of Ummah the Prophet (pbuh) wanted.

But we should try our best to change ourselves. May God guide us to the right path. :)

soon we will inshallah!

Reaction score
so true.
the prophet(pbuh) loved his ummah so much..he went through so much just for us..and what r we doing..the thought of facing Allah and His prophet on the last day kills me..how will i..was this what he taught us..our best teacher..we should try to change..

Reaction score
change can only be brought people if we start off with little things as a river is also made of tiny water drops...so even the smallest of thing matter..changing the habit of making pakistan dirty can also be of benefits....start by not throwing wrappers around the street..nd make a difference..if u will change urselves then watch as the world will change.......pakistan was made for islam..aj islam ka pata nhi baqi sab kuch ata hai humain...kehte hain ye dunya samandar ki tarah hai nd we r a ship....hum dunya mein rehtay hain but if we let it live within us the ship willl drown us

Reaction score
Assalamualikum wa rahmatullah hi wa barakatuhu!
i hope u all r f9 by the grace of Allah!i was thinking about this for a long time and atlast thought of making this thread.
As u see the topic is about if we really are the ummah Prophet wanted.
our Prophet prayed all night long crying asking Allah for blessing his ummah but are doing what our Prophrt wanted us to?
Are we proving ourself as his ummah?
i think it is time we all think about it.this world is filled with rubbish!
where ever u see there is bad every1 is doin wrong whether a muslim or not.
nowdays even muslims are doing wrong.
if someone of us drinks we say "astagfirullah! haram!!" and what r we doing??isnt anger haram??isnt disobeying our parents haram??isnt riya(jealousy)haram? isnt backbitting haram??
our Prophet worked all day long at night tired but did he go to sleep?no,instead he stayed up all night in prayer crying and crying asking Allah to bless his ummah asking Allah to make his ummah succesfull.
and are we the ummah he prayed for??look at us!
we do what we want we do as we wish!!
this question always strucks me that how would our prophet feel when he finds out what his ummah, for whom he cried and cried, are doing?!!

i am sorry if anyone of you were hurt by what i said and if somewhere i am wrong please correct me.
jazakillah hu khair for ur time.

First of all thnks for makng ths thread... it's really helpful n a gud source of reminder... :)

then comes the point on "r we the kind of the ummah that Hazrat Muhammad (saww) wanted?"
well unfortunately the answer is NO!
Nowadays we r all so much busy in our own life that we've completely forgotten the purpose of ths world and the life given to us..
Muslims are so much divided into sects and forget the sects, muslims dnt even love or respect eachother's country...

Today every muslim country must unite to save Palestine from Israel... But our bonds are so much weak and we dnt even understand the importance of our Ummah...
If people think that by only making dua for muslims is jihad then they must remind themselves that the jihad by heart is the weakest of all Jihads...
If u wnt to free Palestine then make a move n give them the freedom they deserve...

I think the best way to become the Ummah that Hazrat Muhammad (s.a.w.w) wanted is to remember death n hereafter all the tym...
and by just reciting Quran with it's tafsir cn make a big dffrnce in a person's way of conduct n worship....

ppl most of the tym feel shy by prayng n worshipping... My advice fr them is that, plz dnt feel shy by doing a good deed cuz if u pray n worship Allah n do good deeds in this world then u won't be among those who will b shy infrnt of Allah in that world...
The choice is urs... Which world do u think is the best for u? this world or that world?
n which place in that world is the best fr u? Paradise or Hell?
Remember that whatever u r doing is for urself not for any other person... Islam is not a dffclt religion !! it's us who r mkng it luk dffclt for us n even fr others...

May Allah show us the right path n keep us away from the bad deeds n the dark side of ths world...
May Allah give us the courage to follow our religion properly and help out our brothers n sistrs who r suffering in the hands of oppressors...
Ameen !!