• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Quotes , Poems & Life ^.^

U like quotes

• Total voters
Reaction score
When you first wake up. Make sure you breathe.Yes.Just breathe. Inhale in all the positive things around you.Close your eyes and simply just listen to what your heart beats has to tell you. Perhaps, that you are alive..that you had literally survived for another day while someone somewhere on this earth had just gave in his last breathe with a single heart-beat.Remind yourself of how lucky you are to live for this very day.Get out of bed. Shake off all what makes your soul feel heavy and tired. Smile.Yes, just simply smile. Idc if you have to remember something you've done long time ago to put on that smile,but just smile. Forget grudges and hard-feelings ,towards anything or anyone who had mistreated you, made you feel worthless, broke up with you , and forgot about you. Nobody is getting out of life alive anyway. It's a new day to start new. Make yourself a better person.Love your soul. Love your body.Love your mind and morning looks. Love everyone around even if you don't get it in return. Do Good. Eat Good. Feel Good. The past is the past and you can't do anything about it. Today is the day for you to love yourself more than anything or anyone. Idc if you don't look good or if you don't fit the world's fashion scale or if you don't look Kim Kardashian or Beyonce lol .-. It's STUPID. I can assure you it's completely utterly doubtlessly stupid. Your real beauty lies within you. I know you might've heard this on blogs all over, but it's true. Discover yourself and do anything that would make you feel happy that would make you feel ALIVE nonetheless on what that might seem like to other peoplexo

And if you really had read all this and got to this very line I want you to know that you're so cute and I love you so much to sandy bits<3 because YOU is pretty AMAZING head over heels!

p.s
* Always, be kind and laugh often:D *
View attachment 54441

Amazing post, sister...:)
Truly loved it...<3<3

Reaction score
When you first wake up. Make sure you breathe.Yes.Just breathe. Inhale in all the positive things around you.Close your eyes and simply just listen to what your heart beats has to tell you. Perhaps, that you are alive..that you had literally survived for another day while someone somewhere on this earth had just gave in his last breathe with a single heart-beat.Remind yourself of how lucky you are to live for this very day.Get out of bed. Shake off all what makes your soul feel heavy and tired. Smile.Yes, just simply smile. Idc if you have to remember something you've done long time ago to put on that smile,but just smile. Forget grudges and hard-feelings ,towards anything or anyone who had mistreated you, made you feel worthless, broke up with you , and forgot about you. Nobody is getting out of life alive anyway. It's a new day to start new. Make yourself a better person.Love your soul. Love your body.Love your mind and morning looks. Love everyone around even if you don't get it in return. Do Good. Eat Good. Feel Good. The past is the past and you can't do anything about it. Today is the day for you to love yourself more than anything or anyone. Idc if you don't look good or if you don't fit the world's fashion scale or if you don't look Kim Kardashian or Beyonce lol .-. It's STUPID. I can assure you it's completely utterly doubtlessly stupid. Your real beauty lies within you. I know you might've heard this on blogs all over, but it's true. Discover yourself and do anything that would make you feel happy that would make you feel ALIVE nonetheless on what that might seem like to other peoplexo

And if you really had read all this and got to this very line I want you to know that you're so cute and I love you so much to sandy bits<3 because YOU is pretty AMAZING head over heels!

p.s
* Always, be kind and laugh often:D *
View attachment 54441
thts really beautiful :)