• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Quick Physics Revision?

Reaction score
Heyyooo :cry:

So, I Just Wanted To Know, If I Havent Studied ANYTHING at all, for physics..... What can i do to quickly revise the most important topics?

Ive got business tomorow aswell, so i'll have less than a day

so i just need to know, stuff that i can do that would help me cover most of the syllabus in the shortest time? most important topics.. etc..

Reaction score
Advice is to spend today just revising everything you want to revise and tomorrow to start doing pass papers.

Reaction score
I Have Business As Well :(

What i mean Is, The Most Important Things, The Things that i ABSOLUTELY need to get Atleast an A

Reaction score
i hav french tom and even ill gt only half d day!!!
im gonna do all d pprs frm 2005-2010 all variants and wat all i dont understand ill rd and learn dat frm my txt bk..
also some helpful person will post sum notes on xpf which i cn use..:D :D

Reaction score
Man, There is honestly no specific shit you HAVE to learn.
You just need to learn EVRY SINGLE THING.
Im gona try and help you out as much as i can here.
There is this site http://www.s-cool.co.uk/gcse/physics
Just go here and go through all the topics. I cant guarantee an A. but this will surely help you brush up with most of the topics.
I know that its a GCSE site, but our topics are still are the same :D
I suggest you go through the past papers, and just see which questions u get stuck up on, and revise those chapters :D
best of luck XD

Ps- Ignore my font colour. Its just that I feel very gay today :D