• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Question

Reaction score
A lot of students got the leaked exam this year which means that the curve is gonna be high and that just sucks, but if they actually cancelled their results or at least give them a penalty then it will all be fine (the penalty should be really high)
1st of all very less papers have been leaked and those who leak papers are scared of giving the exam

Reaction score
1st of all very less papers have been leaked and those who leak papers are scared of giving the exam
Well, from what i have seen, ESL:Leaked, Bio p6: Leaked, Math p4: Leaked. that looks like much and think about the ones i might not know about. So yea i am not talking just like that. I am not guessing. I have heard that even more exams might be leaked, Bio p1 and p3. In my opinion, this is not "less" this is A LOT!!

Reaction score
How can they leak it wen nobody gave the exam there might be leaked from the Cambridge university though :whistle:
Bio p1 and p3 haven't been leaked yet i said "more exams might be leaked" i have heard that someone has his/her "sources" (sounds cool :D) from which s/he gets the exams. s/he can get it only at midnight, the night before the exam.

Reaction score
Bio p1 and p3 haven't been leaked yet i said "more exams might be leaked" i have heard that someone has his/her "sources" (sounds cool :D) from which s/he gets the exams. s/he can get it only at midnight, the night before the exam.
lol so as soon as the papers arive at the airport her or his source take 1 paper from the pack but what if i tell u that the papers r counted each paper is for 1 candinate soo....

Reaction score
lol so as soon as the papers arive at the airport her or his source take 1 paper from the pack but what if i tell u that the papers r counted each paper is for 1 candinate soo....
I think s/he makes a "copy" of the paper. ofc s/he won't take one of the papaers or else s/he might be uncovered or they might cancel the exam and move it to a later date or something like that. S/he is like a ninja goes in and comes out but no one ever see him/her.:D

Reaction score
:D they just take the curve sky high and never study for a moment during the year knowing that they are going to get 100/100 just like that. I hate them all cheating people shame on all of them.
so they risking their life if they get caught two years no igcse and they get disqualfied

Reaction score
Mission "probably" possible: IGCSE MJ 2014. that is what those guys who leak the exams might be thinking.
so they risking their life if they get caught two years no igcse and they get disqualfied

I guess no one can steal a paper from the bag, u forgot that the papers are in one closed page closed with in way that it cant be closed after its opened

Reaction score
I guess no one can steal a paper from the bag, u forgot that the papers are in one closed page closed with in way that it cant be closed after its opened
Maybe that someone might have been around the papers before they were even placed inside that bag a lot of probabilities but in the end it's still a shameful and dishonest act.

Reaction score
guyz please tell me the exam's weren't leaked. because if they were many will suffer
last year people in pakistan and UAE had told my friends in KSA wht came in the urdu paper. when the cie found out they caused majority of the students in KSA to drop a grade down and i heard tht some people in pak had 2 resit the exam.
i didnt even take urdu but the cie thought even pakistan studies and islamiyat was leaked so whoever appeared for these 3 subjects last yr in my school i knw tht theyre grade dropped!