• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Question on Islamiyat

TSZ

Reaction score
Hey can anyone tell me da' importance of Qiyas ( 4 marks) and why sum scholars reject the use of Qiyas? ( 4 marks)

TSZ

Reaction score
and also the importance of fasting in communal life and impotance of Zakat to individual

Reaction score
For da questions in ur first post frankly speakin i dunt really remember the answers for em but yea for da questions in ur second post i can help...
So imp of fasting in communal life is
Fasting makes da rich people realize the difficulties faced by the poor people.It develops mercy in their hear so they get mentally prepared to help people...Most of the people give out many charities such as sadaqt ul fitr.All these things help da poor member of the community...In ramadan da number of muslims in the mosque increases which increases da brotherly atmosphere..Ramadan also gives the lesson of equality bcoz during fasting all da ppl pass through da same experience which reminds em dat all is da only authority nd everyone is equal in his sight...

Imp of Zakat Individual...
When a person gives zakat he performs an obligation nd so he strenthens his faith...By giving zakat he shows that his possesion are gifted to him by Allah and he willing to share em wid da needy ppl...By helping da needy ppl he gets spiritual satsfaction...By giving zakat a person earns huge rewards and avoids hell fire...When a person is alwats ready to helo the needy ppl...he is always repected by the other members of the society...

Hope dat this helps You:)

TSZ

Reaction score
thnx and i read a question in past pprs that "why do Shi'i Muslims attach importance to the use of aql (reason) in establishing the Islamic law?
The answer in mark scheme was:
- The Quran itself encourages Muslims to use their mind.
- The Imams set the example.
- by applying reason to the teachings in Quran
- reason helps Muslims to apply the teachings in new circumstances.
can any onr plzz elaborate bullet point 2,3 n' 4. or just tell me vat they mean???