• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

question of isl to be answered

Reaction score
Describe themajor themes of quran as contained in passages u studied and other similar passages?

can anyone this question.....plz....plz...either in points or compelte explanation...notx can also be post....

thanking in aanticipation.....

Reaction score
ohhhh!!!!!yar i thnk u didnt understand the ques......ques is asking for summary of explanation of all passages in syllabus relation it to ques......

Reaction score
Try Iftikhar-ul-Haq's book. I ratafied it from there. But also pick out your own points from the passages.

Reaction score
thnkx everybody...but plz try to find out answer witl complete explanation coz idont hve much time to search for it anywhere....hope u understand my prblm.........thnkx once again!!!!!!

Reaction score
work your way like this
The attributes of Allah are defined in Quran into three categories. The most important one is Allah in Himself. In this Category the power of Allah is explained. The Quran says:"No slumber can seize him....." this shows that Allah is free from all Human qualites.

Reaction score
do we hve to write abut allah with himself,alah relation with his messengers and allah relation with his created world or only sme of them