• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Question 23+22 Maths 4H

Reaction score
i could do the question 23 because i didnt know whether to find the surface area for the sphere or the volume and the question 22, i solved it and got the middle and didnt know what to do. so does anyone how the question 22 and 23 should have been done?

Reaction score
Could you remind what the questions were asking for exactly? I can PM you the correct answers

Reaction score
the question about two spheres in the cylinder and you were asked to find :unsure: the radius i thk and the 22 is about 5/(x-2) + 9/(x+2)(cant rilli remember:unsure:)

Reaction score
23. Volume of cylinder - 2*volume of sphere = (the number given ,i cannot remember it) if you remember the question exactly post it.

22. the question was 5/x-2 + (it was not 9)/x+2 = 2
if you could remember the numbers i will give you the answer because i can't remember too

Reaction score
23. Volume of cylinder - 2*volume of sphere = (the number given ,i cannot remember it) if you remember the question exactly post it.

22. the question was 5/x-2 + (it was not 9)/x+2 = 2
if you could remember the numbers i will give you the answer because i can't remember too

here is it

Attachments

• maths 8 (1).jpg
    maths 8 (1).jpg
    416.7 KB · Views: 10
  • maths_fina; (1).jpg
    maths_fina; (1).jpg
    497.3 KB · Views: 8