• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Query of Pak Studies and Islamiat!

Reaction score
I am new to the forums and dont know any of the rules and stuff yet, so please forgive me if i am posting in the wrong place...
In Pak Studies Paper 1(History) I have been told that just revising Section 1 and 2 is sufficient, is that true? What are the chances of 3 questions coming from section 3?

Secondly in Islamiat I usually only fill in around 2 out of the 3 sheets, for part a and b combined... I mention around 80-90% of whatever is required in the marking scheme, but I have been told by some seniors that the length of my answers are too short, in your guys opinion is my answer length correct or do i need to increase it.
Also how many references are recommended per answer? I usually just give one, but in certain question there can be up to 4!

Reaction score
I believe section 1 and 2 are enough, you can skip section 3 .... for confirmation ask Nibz Bhai.
3 question are coming from 2 section and 2 form sec 3 so not do sec 3 it is easy but lengthy so u can skip the ch 13 that is about the character in which there are many personalities so it would be helpfull....

Reaction score
I am new to the forums and dont know any of the rules and stuff yet, so please forgive me if i am posting in the wrong place...
In Pak Studies Paper 1(History) I have been told that just revising Section 1 and 2 is sufficient, is that true? What are the chances of 3 questions coming from section 3?

Secondly in Islamiat I usually only fill in around 2 out of the 3 sheets, for part a and b combined... I mention around 80-90% of whatever is required in the marking scheme, but I have been told by some seniors that the length of my answers are too short, in your guys opinion is my answer length correct or do i need to increase it.
Also how many references are recommended per answer? I usually just give one, but in certain question there can be up to 4!
To be on a safer side you can do section 3 till Zia ul Haq.
And about islmiyat you have to fill atleast 2 sheets for part (a) and almost 3/4 for part (b).

Reaction score
th
To be on a safer side you can do section 3 till Zia ul Haq.
And about islmiyat you have to fill atleast 2 sheets for part (a) and almost 3/4 for part (b).
There is nothing like filling up the pages but u need to bring ur answer to there level u should include the points which are necessary in details u will get marks