• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pysicsss Discusssiooonnnn

Reaction score
oh thank u thank u thank u SOOOOOOOO MUCH
this is exactly what i need
and also can u tell me whether solving past papers fr paper 3 in physics is important or u can just pull it off by revising the syllabus?
well
goin through d syllabus was supposed to be done before BUT ur NEVER LATE (y)
go over a revision guide and do couple of past papers

Reaction score
oh thank u thank u thank u SOOOOOOOO MUCH
this is exactly what i need
and also can u tell me whether solving past papers fr paper 3 in physics is important or u can just pull it off by revising the syllabus?
um..... do i detect sarcasm in da first line...?
lol

Reaction score
guys take it easy physics is kinda easy dnt u think its really simple i just have prob with radioactivity does anyone knw how to test for radio active shit and u knw i dnt get all of atomic physics

Reaction score
anddd now i m depressed...
thankx anyways
dude ill tell u something.. all u have to do is jst stop panicking and all you have to do is jst focus on tomorrow.. go back to past papers u done before and check what you did wrong and then jst try to learn from ur mistakes, I promise u u will be fine :D u will get at least an A if u understand everything

Reaction score
hey,
what u advice me ,to solve past papers or to revise textbook??

Reaction score
btw did you guys know that conductors cannot be staticly charged

what is acetate?????